HELI GLACIER ICE CAVE HELICOPTER EXPERIENCE
JOURNEY TO 12 000 – 20 000 YEAR OLD ICE CAVES
Breath in a 60 min scenic mountainous helicopter flight from whistler flying over the formations of ancient glaciers. You will then be walked through an interpretive tour by a highly trained guide within multiple tunnels of azure blue crystalline formations and impressive vaulted ceilings of ancient remote ice caves. (total travel time is 60 min.)
- PRIVATE FLIGHT : 1-4 passengers : $5196.00 (plus applicable taxes)
- PER PERSON : 2-4 passengers $1299.00 pp (plus applicable taxes)
- DURATION: About 3.5 – 4 hours.
- STARTING POINT: Your hotel in Whistler.
- TRANSPORTATION: Helicopter.
- MEAL: included, (soup, sandwich & dessert)
- INTEREST: landscape, wildlife, ice caves, glaciers.
- NOTES: Coat, boots and safety equipment are provided.
WHAT TO WEAR?
- Winter Clothing
- Winter Boots
A TAILORED EXCURSION
Your pilot can cater the itinerary to your wishes; your departure can be from the helicopter base in Whistler, Squamish or even Vancouver Harbour Heliport for an additional cost of $1995.00 per reservation or directly from your accommodation (by helicopter pick up or private ground transfer to the heli-base).