In-Chalet ServerContract Position | Whistler, BC
Our In-Chalet Servers are contracted to work in our properties alongside our Private Chefs to execute a seamless dinner experience for their special occasion or simply to enhance their Whistler holiday with us.
Fine dining or equivalent serving experience is essential, as well as some light bartending skills. The ideal candidate is warm and friendly with a keen eye for detail, and an understanding that discretion is paramount when dealing with this level of guest. Servers must be able to work with minimal supervision, and confident with settling a formal dinner table and decor, serving large families, and pouring wine and cocktails.
As a guideline your role will include the following duties:
- Ensuring a warm welcome to our guests on arrival
- Assist the Chef with relevant tasks in the kitchen – clean up, set up, pack down etc.
- Set up and pack down of dining area – Your chef will advise of how to set up for each meal (Family style, fine dining etc.)
- Wine and beverage table service
- Co-ordinate timing with the chef
- Stay in contact and updated with Concierge and/or Reservations Manager with any concierge requests the family may have whilst you are serving
- Be knowledgeable about the food your chef is cooking for service that evening
- Assistance with cleaning of the kitchen after service
- Put all dirty rags and washcloths in wash to be clean for the next day
Uniform may be provided, if not, please wear a formal black pants/skirt/dress
Black or white dress shirt- must have long sleeves
Compensation and Benefits
WORKING FOR PREMIUM WHISTLER
“Thank you for an incredible season. Had the best time and look forward to next winter”
Chef James - Private Chef - Summer 2019
“Thank you for such an amazing experience this season. I've learned so much and genuinely enjoyed working with everyone!”
Hannah, Chalet Host - Winter 2021
“Great company, Great team! Best ski season ever!”
David - Cleaner - Winter 2022
“Absolute dream Job! Will cherish all the fun and amazing experiences I got to have with you all!”
Sarah - Marketing Manager - 2019
Premium Experiences Inc.
8129 Cedar Spring Rd