COVID-19 WHISTLER CANADA GUIDANCE
Updated: July 1, 2021
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE
Travel Advisory – Updated August 30th, 2021
BC is in Step 3 of the Restart Plan. During Step 3, travellers from across Canada are invited to visit BC.
Whistler is open and we are excited to welcome visitors back to the resort!
The Canada-US border will re-open to fully vaccinated US travellers on August 9, 2021 and intends to re-open to fully vaccinated travellers from other international countries on September 7, 2021. Learn more on the Government of Canada’s website.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- A pre-authorization payment will be taken as a security deposit upon arrival
- 35% deposit due at time of booking.
- Remaining balance due 60 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations will forfeit any deposit payments received***
- Once full payment is taken, no refunds are given if all or any part of the reservation is cancelled, either before arrival date or during the stay***
- No shows are regarded as a cancellation.
- Should you still require a cancellation, we will issue a full refund providing we can fill the same dates with a replcement rental.
*** Formal Government Travel Restrictions – Due to Covid-19***
- Should your travel plans be impacted due to (FORCE MAJEURE) COVID-19 formal government travel restrictions or a complete Whistler Blackcomb Resort shut down, a refund will be processed minus a 10% administration fee on monies received, or a 100% credit will be issued, to be used within 18 months of original arrival date.
- This credit is valid towards a stay at these properties only, dependent on availability.
- This credit is valid on direct bookings only. Any booking made through third-party sites, unfortunately, will not be authorized use of this credit.
- Should you choose to change the lead guest name, please have the original lead guest email us this to confirm the change. There will be no change fee applied here.
- Note, if your future stay is of higher value, the difference will be charged. Properties and rates are subject to change.