COVID-19 WHISTLER CANADA GUIDANCE
Updated: April 2022
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE
Travel Advisory – Updated April 1st, 2022
Fully vaccinated US and international travellers are welcome to visit Canada. Effective April 1 2022, fully vaccinated travellers are no longer required to provide a pre-entry COVID-19 test result to enter Canada by air, land or water. Visit the Government of Canada’s website for full details on Canada’s entry requirements.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- A pre-authorization payment will be taken as a security deposit upon arrival
- 35% deposit due at time of booking.
- Remaining balance due 60 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations will forfeit any deposit payments received***
- Once full payment is taken, no refunds are given if all or any part of the reservation is cancelled, either before arrival date or during the stay***
- No shows are regarded as a cancellation.
- Should you still require a cancellation, we will issue a full refund providing we can fill the same dates with a replcement rental.
*** Formal Government Travel Restrictions – Due to Covid-19***
- Should your travel plans be impacted due to (FORCE MAJEURE) COVID-19 formal government travel restrictions or a complete Whistler Blackcomb Resort shut down, a refund will be processed minus a 10% administration fee on monies received, or a 100% credit will be issued, to be used within 18 months of original arrival date.
- This credit is valid towards a stay at these properties only, dependent on availability.
- This credit is valid on direct bookings only. Any booking made through third-party sites, unfortunately, will not be authorized use of this credit.
- Should you choose to change the lead guest name, please have the original lead guest email us this to confirm the change. There will be no change fee applied here.
- Note, if your future stay is of higher value, the difference will be charged. Properties and rates are subject to change.