Concierge SpecialistContract Position | Whistler, BC
Role & Duties
What is it like to be a Concierge Specialist at Premium Experiences? Our Concierge Specialists are the true superheroes of the company. When our guests have questions, we track down answers and find solutions! As part of this position, our mandate is to help us serve our guests, taking the initiative to plan every aspect of the guest’s holiday with us.
Not only are we detailed planners, but we are problem solvers, we anticipate problems and needs before guests even know they have them, using all kinds of amazing tools to ensure their vacations run without a glitch. Our Concierge Specialists know all, see all, and hold the key to the ultimate Guest Experience.
Here is what you will need to deliver:
Interface with guests via email, What’s App, text and voice calls with the objective of ensuring an excellent guest experience.
- Answer our guests’ requests and questions as well as build custom travel itineraries prior to guest arrival, making recommendations and setting up on-site activities & services for guests.
- In-depth knowledge of our Concierge system, Alice, to effectively set up and manage all guest reservations and itinerary planning, as well as update vendor information as needed for the Concierge team.
- Create and maintain relationships with local vendors/service providers, and ensure that internal systems are updated with all relevant operator details, booking processes, commissions and payment details etc.
- Become deeply familiar with product knowledge (PK) for all local activities in order to effectively sell to guests.
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure that concierge-related content on our website and concierge binder, and marketing materials are accurate and up to date.
- Work with Sales Agent to accurately document and invoice clients upon departure for all expenses and concierge-related purchases.
- Get ahead of operator/service provider booking deadlines, and reach out to all confirmed guests to reserve lift tickets, rentals etc.
- Maximize guest satisfaction scores and concierge services commission revenue.
- Respond to any change requests during the guest’s stay, i.e.: restaurant reservations, transportation, lift passes, massages, wine sommelier, etc.
- Be available to greet VIP clients on their arrival and review the client’s trip itinerary – if required
- Gather key information about our guests to establish accurate profiles for future repeat stays.
- Escalate any requiring guest-related issues to the proper Premium Experiences contact (internal or external).
- Confirm guest’s booked services with operator/service provider prior to guest arrival when needed.
- Act when our guests are experiencing travel delays, informing the Sales agent, driver, car rental company, chalet owner, key holder, or any other impacted service providers.
- Complete accurate and timely scheduling and dispatching of tasks to ensure a flawless guest experience.
- Meet and/or exceed ‘goals’ while maintaining an exceptionally high level of customer service.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 5 years+ of service industry experience (Whistler required); travel industry-specific experience is a strong asset preferably in Concierge services;
- Proven organizational skills which are reflected in effective prioritizing, multitasking, follow-up and ultimate delivery of commitments;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- A positive, entrepreneurial spirit, ready to own your role and bring new ideas to the table;
- Flexible work hours to accommodate guests, especially during peak Winter season;
- Strong comfortability in an Apple/ Mac environment
- Advanced computer skills, familiarity with common software (i.e. Microsoft Office, Google Drive) and the ability to quickly master new systems and tools.
- A proactive attitude and the ability to act quickly and decisively.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision, and manage your time efficiently.
This is not your average day job! Under the Premium Experiences roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
- A dynamic & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work
- Flexible hours with little supervision
- A client base that is growing year over year
- Weekly Status Meetings
- Personalized Business Cards
- A casual dress code;
Professional attire and appearance that reflects our luxury brand are of utmost priority when meeting directly with guests.
- A shared Group Medical Benefits Plan
- Use of Arcteryx Company Jacket
- Fun staff outings and FAM tours!
Compensation and Benefits
Remuneration for Concierge Specialist Role with Premium Experiences:
With this flexible work schedule, we will compensate $25/hourly wage + Commissions for activities booked.
4% vacation pay will be included with each payroll.
WORKING FOR PREMIUM WHISTLER
“Thank you for an incredible season. Had the best time and look forward to next winter”
Chef James - Private Chef - Summer 2019
“Thank you for such an amazing experience this season. I've learned so much and genuinely enjoyed working with everyone!”
Hannah, Chalet Host - Winter 2021
“Great company, Great team! Best ski season ever!”
David - Cleaner - Winter 2022
“Absolute dream Job! Will cherish all the fun and amazing experiences I got to have with you all!”
Sarah - Marketing Manager - 2019
Premium Experiences Inc.
8129 Cedar Spring Rd