HELI FLY FISHING EXPERIENCE
ENJOY NO FISHING PRESSURE
Appreciate the fishing experience not available to the everyday angler amongst the most secluded lakes of BC. Whether you are looking to go solo or trying to impress clients, Heli-Fishing is the perfect opportunity to escape from everyday life no matter what your angling skill level. Practice spin or fly fishing in the pristine untouched remote waters of various mountain lakes. These lakes offer easy helicopter access while maximizing your time.
- Rates for 2-4 passengers: $1495.00 pp (plus applicable taxes)
- Min. 2 passengers
- DURATION: About 6 hours.
- STARTING POINT: Your hotel in Whistler.
- TRANSPORTATION: Helicopter.
- MEAL: included, (soup, sandwich & dessert)
- INTEREST: wildlife, picturesque environment
- NOTES: Be sure to plan for warm clothing. Tuque and warm clothes (for after your bath) are recommended during the winter months.
- EQUIPMENT: We provide all necessary fishing gear from rods to weather boots.
WHAT TO WEAR?
- Winter Clothing
- Winter Boots
A TAILORED EXCURSION
Your pilot can cater the itinerary to your wishes; your departure can be from the helicopter base in Whistler, Squamish or even Vancouver Harbour Heliport for an additional cost of $1995.00 per reservation or directly from your accommodation (by helicopter pick up or private ground transfer to the heli-base).