HOT SPRING HELICOPTER EXPERIENCE
RELAX IN NATURAL HOT SPRINGS
A 25 min scenic helicopter flight from whistler, you are landing on the edge of natural hot springs. In a complete remote environment, next to a river, immerse yourself and unwind in these 35°C pools. (total travel time is 50 min.)
THE WILDERNESS AND YOU
These springs are a very special place. Back in the days, you could hike to this wild area. Today, this overgrown trail would take over a full day of strenuous trekking to make it. We save you the walk and will drop you off right by the pools.
- Rates for 2-5 passengers : $849.00 pp (plus applicable taxes)
- Min. 2 passengers
- DURATION: About 3.5 hours.
- STARTING POINT: Your hotel in Whistler.
- TRANSPORTATION : Helicopter.
- MEAL: included, (soup, sandwich & dessert)
- INTEREST: landscape, wildlife, hot springs
- OTHER: Upon request, we can arrange for a masseuse to come along for the trip and set up a massage area by the springs!
- NOTES: Bring along your swim suit and towel. Tuque and warm clothes (for after your bath) are recommended during the winter months.
WHAT TO BRIN?
- Warm Clothing
- Bathing Suit
- Outdoor shoes/boots
- Camera or Phone
A TAILORED EXCURSION
Your pilot can cater the itinerary to your wishes; your departure can be from the helicopter base in Whistler, Squamish or even Vancouver Harbour Heliport for an additional cost of $1995.00 per reservation or directly from your accommodation (by helicopter pick up or private ground transfer to the heli-base).